You have been to the eye doctor and found out you need glasses. You’re not able to wear contacts according to the doctor so you are in need of glasses. At first you feel like you will never be beautiful again. After all you have a beautiful set of eyes and a beautiful face; but there is really good news. If you wear glasses now and you feel like they are causing you to feel less about yourself or you have just been told you need glasses the good news is you can still be beautiful. In fact, glasses can actually help you to look beautiful. The key is to pick the correct set of glasses.
Let’s look at some steps you can take to stay beautiful and look even more beautiful when wearing glasses.
1. Go to a nice eye glass store or an eye doctor’s store and look at different pairs of glasses. When you get there try on lots of pairs of glasses and ask the salespeople to find a pair of glasses that will suit you. They are trained to be professional and honest and help you to locate glasses that maintain and even enhance your beauty.
2. As you are trying on glasses, select the ones that make you look your best. For example, let’s say square glasses are in style now but they just don’t look good on you then don’t get them. You would maybe be in style but your beauty would not radiate. If you have a face that is better inclined toward more round shaped glasses get those instead. By narrowing down which kind of shape looks best on you then you can narrow down your search by a lot of glasses. Then you would only try on glasses that have that shape.
3. Don’t let your mom or your best friend pressure you into granny glasses or the big colorful checkered ones unless they look the best and enhance your beauty. The bottom line is that the glasses you decide on are going to be the ones you wear, not your mom or best friend.
4. Congratulate yourself once you have purchased a pair. This is the biggest step; deciding on a pair and then buying them. Now you can not only see better but you can be confident that you look absolutely beautiful.
5. Ask yourself if you want to restyle your hair due to your new glasses. To compliment your glasses even more, maybe a new hairstyle is in order.
6. If you wear eye makeup continue to do so. Glasses do not make your eyes invisible so make sure and apply your makeup if you wear it. If you feel like you need to change it up now with glasses go to the makeup counter at your local department store and get a makeover.
Remember, if you bought glasses that you like and enhance your natural beauty then you can wear them confidently knowing that both your beauty and personality have been enhanced.
Video call world's most renowned Psychics answer your love, relationship, money...questions only for 0,99 credits/min Click Here!